Windows 2016 – Delete recovery partition
1. Right click the start icon and select the Command prompt(Admin).
2. Type Diskpart in the command prompt – Enter.
3. Type rescan at the prompt. – enter – This operation will take a few seconds.
4. Type list disk and press Enter
5. Select the disk, where the partition is sitting – in your case, probably 0, by typing Select disk 0
6. Type list partitions and enter.
7. Carefully select the partition that you wish to delete, by typing select partition x (substitute x)
8. Type delete partition override and enter.